Frequently Asked Questions
The information below should answer most questions. If you are interested in ordering or have additional questions, please emails us at email@example.com.
What style of notebooks do we make?
- We make screen printed, Wire-O (spiral) bound notebooks.
- We offer them in two sizes- small is 5.75" x 8.5” and large is 8.75” x 11”. Both notebooks are portrait format; we do not make notepads or landscape notebooks at this time.
- Our notebook covers are hand silkscreened.
- We print our covers with one color of ink- Black or White.
- Our notebooks are bound with Wire-O coil (spiral) bindings. We do not do any other type of binding.
What are the choices for filler paper?
- Filler paper choices are 65 pages of LINED or COMBO paper (lined on front and grid on the back)- both are 100% Post Consumer Recycled, OR 50 pages of SKETCH paper which is 30% Recycled, Acid Free & Archival.
- CUSTOM PAGES can be included at the beginning or end of your notebook. PLEASE NOTE: We can print a repeating custom page for orders over 500 notebooks.
- The cost per custom page is about $.50/book in addition to the regular pricing if you submit a Print Ready Image. A Print Ready Image is a file that we can print without further manipulation. If the file requires any design work, our hourly rate is $65 for design work.
What are the choices for cover colors?
- We currently have 16 different cover colors. You can choose one cover color, or mix and match.
Can I submit a design to create my own journal?
- Yes, you may submit one Print Ready Image for your custom cover. For your cover, this means it is a black image with a white background saved as a PDF file.
I have a design in mind but need help making it. Can you help me with custom artwork?
- If design services are required, our hourly rate for design is $65. You can see some great examples of our custom work on our instagram feed or #mmncustomnotebooks.
What type of file do I need to submit?
- We require a PDF file.
Can I get a sample of my book?
- We provide a digital proof of your notebook cover for your approval before we begin printing. We do not provide a finished, physical sample of your notebook. An example notebook may be ordered through our website; this cost will be credited to your order if you decide to place an order.
How long will it take to get my notebooks?
- Once your proof has been approved, it takes approximately 2-6 weeks to print and assemble the books.
Do you offer free shipping?
- We do not offer free shipping on custom orders. We will find the most economical option for shipping your notebooks.